Networking for Water Librarians
Mailing Lists and E-Journals
ENVIRLIB, mailing list for environmental librarians. To subscribe, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Subscribe Envirlib [your name]" in the body. For more information, e-mail moderator Duncan McClusky.
Geonet, mailing list for librarians in the earth sciences.
IAMSLIC, the mailing list of the International Association of Aquatic and Marine Science Libraries and Information Centers. To subscribe, e-mail email@example.com and put "Subscribe iamslic [your name]" in the body. For more information, e-mail moderator Ruth Gustafson.
Electronic Green Journal (Most articles are by librarians)
Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship - "A quarterly publication of the Science and Technology Section, Association of College and Research Libraries"
- NSDL Scout Reports - Three reports were published: life sciences; physical sciences; and math, engineering, and technology. Ceased publishing in 2005
- American Society for Engineering Education, Engineering Libraries Division (ELD)
- Geoscience Information Society
- International Association of Aquatic and Marine Science Libraries and Information Centers (IAMSLIC)
- Natural Resources Information Council - For librarians in public and private institutions concerned with natural resources
- SLA Home Page
- Environment and Resource Management Division (ERMD)